Editor-in-Chief: David Amigoni
Unique in both range and approach, Literature Compass publishes peer-reviewed articles on the most important research and current thinking from across the entire discipline.
Literature Compass features a new kind of core content: articles on the state-of-the-field or sub-field foreground important trends while viewpoint articles challenge the received wisdom. Generating a strong sense of dialogue and engagement, of research with a public face, Literature Compass gives desktop access to the driving ideas, current issues and controversies that enliven the discipline and fuel literary research. It provides a critical platform for the scholar and an ideal entry point for the non-specialist.
Literature Compass provides expert coverage of every literary period within nine sections, each edited by distinguished specialists.
Aims and Scope
…supports your research with over 100 new articles per year, sourced from an international scholarly community. Gain an introduction to new fields, an overview of unfamiliar topics, and familiarity with the latest scholarship and debate.
…informs your teaching with lively original articles that are quickly and continuously replenished, and supplemented with teaching guides. Literature Compass will provide you with up-to-date bibliographies and expert analysis on key themes to inspire and engage your students
Explore Literature Compass for:
- A new kind of core content: state-of-the-art surveys of current research discuss the major topics, issues, viewpoints, and controversies within each area of the discipline
- Coverage of the entire field highlights connections across sub-disciplines within geographical research
- Reference-linked bibliographies for each article, providing the ideal entry point into specialist literature
- Teaching Guides from article authors to inspire and engage your students
- 100 articles per year: 3 times more than a standard journal
- Fast continuous publication: articles typically available 6-8 weeks after acceptance and as an online-only journal there are no issue restrictions